Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two new flavors coming soon!

So the flavors I thought I was going to make ended up falling to the wayside & two new flavors were born! Drum roll please.....

Coconut Macadamia- Fresh made macadamia butter infused with organic coconut extract dipped in luscious white chocolate then sprinkled with organic unsweetened coconut.




Lemon Macadamia- Fresh made macadamia butter infused with organic lemon oil & lemon zest bathed in smooth white chocolate topped with organic lemon sugar.





I will have them up on the website in the next few days but if you want to order just send me an email to info@mygabbiesgoodies.com and we will whip up a batch for you! $7 for a six count box & $14 for a twelve count box.


Trav has not given up on red velvet yet. More tweaking needs to be done but I have high hopes for that. I will also finalize chocolate hazelnut in the coming weeks so look for that announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment