Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WRKO- Tom & Todd show likes Gabbie's Goodies!

So here is how it all went down....I listen to the show every morning on my way into work. I decided to follow Todd on Twitter after hearing him talk about it one morning. He sent me a message asking about Gabbie's Goodies so I offered to deliver some to the studio. We made fresh batches of all the flavors, packaged them up & delivered them early Monday morning. 
Todd met Travis & even gave him a tour of the studio (how nice is that!). 

 
Evidently they opened them right up & started eating them while on the air. Both Todd & Avi Nelson (who was filling in for Tom) said they were delicious! Todd mentioned the website & how Travis had just dropped them off. I know it seems silly but it was quite a thrill to hear them talk about our bon bons! It takes a lot of hard work to get a business up & running so every little bit helps. Hopefully some day we can actually make some money of Gabbie's Goodies! They mentioned it again at the end of the show which I heard since I was in my car listening at the time. I clapped & screamed a little. I had to resist the urge to text while I was driving to tell Trav they mentioned us again. It just felt really good....

Thanks Todd & Avi for giving us a plug! Tell all your friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!Did they say which ones were their faves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They liked peanut butter which I think is the all time favorite. Pistachio is the most commented on though so it may give peanut butter a run for it's money! I am bringing some to a baby shower tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what people say.

    ReplyDelete