Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Flavor Combinations

We are testing some new flavors. Travis wants to do it practically everyday! The latest flavor is using Brazil nut butter. Brazil nuts have a mild, slightly sweet taste that is not too "nutty" so I thought it would be a good candidate for vanilla. I also knew I wanted to try this wonderful cinnamon oil I got at Whole Foods so this seemed like a nice place to start. The center ended up being on the salty side so we decided to use milk chocolate instead of the usual dark/bittersweet we usually use. This combination worked really well!

The creamy, slightly salty nut butter and the sweet milk chocolate with a touch of cinnamon is a keeper. I do want to tweak the flavors a little but before we sell them. What's next.....something with coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment