Thursday, September 1, 2016

It's been a long time. Looking at the posts on this blog bring back such amazing memories. We had an amazing business and it was growing and people loved our product! It was so much fun and someday we will open up Gabbie's Goodies again.

We had to stop because life took a turn and we needed to raise our children. We adopted our son and he had special needs so we needed to make a choice. We don't regret it at all.

So here we are almost six years later. We had one more child and moved to a new place. A lot has changed. Things have been difficult and wonderful....joyful and painful.

So maybe it's time to post some more. I love to cook and take pictures of it and this FAS journey can sometimes make me need an outlet.

I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in what I have to say but I can write for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment