Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Flavors Available!

We have three new flavors for sale on our website so come on over & get some!

Coconut Macadamia
Hazelnut Latte
Lemon Macadamia

Let me tell you....the Coconut Macadamia is TO DIE FOR if you love coconut. I have a full time job at EHS & our IT guy Ruben practically made a fool of himself after he tried one of them. Now I know what to get Ruben on his birthday!

The Hazelnut Latte is fast becoming my new favorite which is strange since I am not the biggest hazelnut fan. The combination of coffee kissed hazelnut & dark chocolate is divine.



Here is the photo of the Hazelnut Latte Bon Bon. I mean how gorgeous is that? I ate two for breakfast this morning with my cup of coffee. SO.GOOD.

I already posted photos of the other new flavors but they are so pretty I am going to post them again.





Mother's day is around the corner so place your orders now! She will be thrilled & you will get serious points.

Happy Spring!

2 comments: