Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bon bons are for baby showers.

I went to a baby shower a few weeks ago and brought some peanut butter & also pistachio cardamom bon bons. I wanted to dress them up so they all sat in cute little cupcake liners (with blue & pink baby footprints on them!). Of course I was not organized enough to take a picture of them but they looked really great. Travis suggested I make little signs so people knew what flavors they were (he is so smart!) so I used toothpicks for that. Trust me they were cute.



This photo is from an order this weekend for another baby shower! I learned my lesson and took the photographs this time.                                                                                     

This is them all packaged up for pick-up

 
If you are having a baby shower or even a bridal shower they make a wonderful presentation & they go fast!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment